Last updated: May 17, 2019
CONSENT AND AMENDMENT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify you as an individual or (in some jurisdictions) which relates to an identifiable individual, as provided by applicable law. We may collect Personal Information any time you use or otherwise interact with our Services. The Personal Information we collect may include (1) information that you provide to us during the course of using the Services, (2) information about your browser or device, (3) information provided by other sources, including our merchant customers and business partners, and (4) other information to enable new services and promotions, when you give your consent. Without information about you, we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to Womply or on the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
We collect information you upload or send to or through our Services, including information you provide to our merchant customers. Information you provide to or through our Services may include:
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address);
- birthday or birthdate;
- third-party account information if you choose to connect to our Services using third-party accounts, e.g., Facebook; Linkedin; Yelp
- order information, including order amount, payment account numbers, security codes, expiration date, payment type, device used;
- responses to optional e-mail surveys regarding your experiences with Womply or our merchant customers;
- if you are a Merchant, bank account number, routing number and other financial information;
- your postings to third-party reputation and ratings services
- access credentials for your online accounts
- staff names, roles, and contact information
Whenever you interact with our Services, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include, but not limited to, your IP address, geolocation data, device identification (such as product model, operating system and the device identifier or “UDID”), “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you’re using to access our Services, and the page or feature you requested. If you do not want us to collect or use your location, you should turn off the location services for the application located in the settings on your mobile device or within the application. If you choose not to share your location information, then certain features of our Services may be limited or unavailable.
We use various technologies to collect information when you use our Services, including sending cookies to your device and using web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in your device memory when you visit a website or view a message. Among other things, cookies enable us to recognize your browser, retain your preferences and account settings, customize your experience in using our Services, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity. We also may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. We may use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. You also can learn more about cookies by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org, which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies on different types of browsers and mobile devices. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used in the Services, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We also collect information about you from third parties, including mailing list providers, publicly available sources, payment processors, billing services, financial service related service providers and third parties otherwise authorized to give us information about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as:
- displaying historical transaction information, spending behavior, and your online reviews to our merchant customers with whom you’ve conducted business;
- sending you news and information, or conducting surveys and collecting feedback, about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, discounts, incentives, and rewards offered by us, our merchant customers,and select partners, based on your communication preferences and applicable law;
- contacting you to resolve disputes and provide assistance for problems with our Services;
- protecting our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services;
- investigating, detecting, and preventing security breaches, and other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- complying with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- direct marketing of the Services and other products and services offered by Womply and/or Womply’s partners;
- for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
We may, and we may use third-party service providers to, process and store your information in the United States and other countries.
OUR MARKETING PRODUCTS
We have information products that are designed for business intelligence, marketing and advertising (“Marketing Products”). Through our Marketing Products, we may use your Personal Information collected through your use of the Services (including, without limitation, information about you from third party services that interact with the Services like point of sale systems) to create, deploy, and measure targeted marketing and advertising programs for our business partners, and we may also share your Personal Information with our merchant customers and our business partners so that they may do the same for their businesses and their business partners. Some of our Marketing Products use Personal Information and others de-identify your information. Our Marketing Products do not include detailed financial information, credit information, medical information or Social Security Numbers.
For example, we may look at an individual transaction and examine the payment method, the price and industry of the good, and then provide that information to our business partners for their business intelligence, marketing and advertising purposes.
OPT OUT: Individual consumers may opt out of sharing information with our Marketing Products at any time by going to womply.com/opt-out.
OUR ANALYTICS PRODUCTS
We may de-identify your Personal Information so that you are not identified as an individual, and use such de-identified information to develop de-identified data products or provide such de-identified information to our merchant customers and business partners (“Analytics Products”). Our Analytics Products may include aggregate usage information (or allow partners to collect that information from you), and our business partners may use the Analytics Products to understand how often and in what ways people use our Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, as part of our Analytics Products, we never disclose aggregate usage or de-identified information to a business partner in a manner that would identify you as an individual person. To be clear, we may collect, use, develop, transfer, disclose, or share de-identified information, including through our Analytics Products, for any business purpose.
OPT OUT: Individual consumers may opt out of sharing information with our Analytics Products at any time by going to womply.com/opt-out.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share information about you as follows:
- with our subsidiaries and other affiliates companies, for the purposes outlined above;
- with third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention, identity verification, and fee collection services), as well as financial institutions, payment networks, payment card associations, and other entities in connection with the payment process;
- with third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Services;
- if you are a Merchant, with third parties that Womply partners with to offer and/or provide other products and services;
- with other users of our Services with whom you interact through your own use of our Services. For example, we may share information about you with our merchant customers with whom you conducted business or their payment service providers;
- with our merchant customers and business partners as part of a Marketing Product or Analytics Product (subject to your opt out);
- in connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request (e.g., from tax authorities), (ii) to protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services, or (iii) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm or potentially prohibited or illegal activities; or
- with your consent.
We may retain information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, to prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our rights under applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions consistent with applicable law. You may access, change, or correct information about you by making a request to us using the contact details below, in which case we may need to verify your identity before granting access or otherwise changing or correcting your information.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from Womply by following the instructions in those messages or by making a request to us using the contact details below. If you decide to opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information which we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us at the address listed below.
Nevertheless, Womply cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event that any information in our possession or under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.
Oto Analytics, Inc.
548 Market Street, #73871
San Francisco, CA 94104
We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.