Womply Referral Program Terms of Service
Leads, commissions, and payment
- All commissions will be paid out via Tango Card. You will receive a URL link where you will be able to cash out commission payments in the form of cash-equivalent Visa cards or you may select any combination of gift cards from over 60 different retailers.
- For each closed lead, Womply will pay you a commission of two hundred USD ($200) within thirty (30) days of the end of the month in which the referred lead completes their 30-day money-back guarantee period.
- A closed lead means the business owner (or legally authorized representative) has agreed to Womply’s Service Agreement, has selected one of Womply’s product packages listed on Womply.com/pricing, has paid Womply for service, and is outside of their 30-day money back guarantee period.
- Only one $200 commission will be paid per unique closed lead. For multi-location businesses, a $200 commission will be paid out for each individual location that purchases an approved Womply product package (i.e., 8 locations purchased, 8 closed lead commissions), subject to the closed lead terms above. Note: In order to receive credit, each location must be submitted individually.
- Leads/referrals must be submitted through the web form at www.womply.com/demo using your unique link OR unique special code. All required fields must be complete for the lead to be considered valid. Your unique link and referral codes shall remain active only while your account is active.
- To qualify, demos must take place with a business owner (or legally authorized representative) that is: currently not an existing customer of Womply as of the date referred to Womply; has not been referred to Womply by another referral agent or partner within the last twelve (12) months; and has not entered into an agreement with Womply within the last twelve (12) months.
- The acceptance or rejection of each lead/referral is at the sole discretion of Womply.
- Womply reserves the right to modify the commission structure and/or amount, deactivate your account, or discontinue the Referral Program at any time.
Tax requirements (W-9)
- Once you accrue $600 in commissions, a W-9 form must be completed before additional commissions can be earned/paid. If you have not completed a W-9, your account will automatically be deactivated once you’ve earned $600 in commissions. While your account is deactivated, you will not receive credit for any referrals/closed leads made, nor will you be retroactively paid for any closed leads made during the period your account is deactivated. Once your W-9 is on file, your account will be fully reinstated.
- You agree that you will make no representations or warranties, express or implied, on behalf of Womply or regarding Womply’s products and services other than as expressly set forth in the promotional materials.
- You agree to: (i) conduct business in a manner that reflects favorably on the products, services, goodwill, and reputation of Womply; (ii) avoid deceptive, misleading, or unethical practices that are or might be detrimental to Womply, its products or services; (iii) make no false or misleading representation with respect to Womply’s products or services; (iv) not publish or use any misleading or deceptive advertising material; and (v) comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to all applicable export laws and regulations.
Use of Womply promotional materials
- Womply may prepare and provide printed or electronic promotional materials for your use in promoting Womply to your clients. Womply grants you the non-exclusive and revocable right to copy, distribute, and display the promotional materials solely in connection with your promotion of the Womply. You must ensure that all copies of these materials (whether electronic or printed) contain the same and all copyright or proprietary legends contained in the original promotional material.
- Womply may require that you discontinue or change the reproduction, distribution, and/or display of any Womply related promotional materials at any time.
For questions or concerns regarding Womply’s Referral Program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-929-9111.