Why Reviews Matter
Word of mouth has moved online.
Join the conversation today.
Potential customers use their smartphones to find businesses like yours.
These days, instead of asking friends or family where to shop, consumers use a business’s “online business reputation” — your star rating and the content of your reviews — to decide where they’ll spend money.
Consider these facts
- A 1-star increase in rating can increase revenue by up to 39%
- 90% of consumers say their buying decisions are influenced by online reviews
- 88% trust online reviews more than recommendations from friends or family
- 94% will use a business with at least a 4-star rating
Let's look at the two biggest review sites
- 150 million reviews posted past 3 months
- 79% of Yelp searches done on mobile device
- 50% of Yelp users make $100k+ per year
- #1 local business search tool used by consumers
- Serves 2 billion active devices every month
- Google and Apple map searches comprise 1⁄3 of all mobile searches
Consumers care about your star
rating on review sites
The research is clear: the #1 thing you can do to attract more customers to your business is to take control of your online business reputation.
Take action today.