- Attracting customers and having enough time are top worries for U.S. small business owners
- Responding to online reviews is time consuming but crucial for all local businesses today
- Suggested Reply streamlines the process of engaging with customers online
Pop quiz: what are the biggest worries keeping small business owners up at night in 2017? We have the answers. According to our recent survey of thousands of local business owners in all 50 states, the top anxieties for Main Street merchants are (1) attracting customers, and (2) having enough time for everything. Let’s focus on #2 for a moment.
There’s never enough time. Running a small business is hard, and owners need simple solutions for the complex problems of growing revenue and simplifying daily tasks. We also know that one of the most important — and time-consuming — aspects of running a small business today is managing online reviews. With that in mind, we’re excited to unveil a new feature in Womply Reputation Defense called Suggested Reply.
Reputation Defense empowers small businesses to monitor and manage all their online reviews for popular consumer sites like Yelp, Google, and Facebook from one place, and Suggested Reply streamlines the process even further by offering you suggested review reply examples. Now you can select pre-written responses to consumer reviews if you don’t have time to write something more custom.
Here’s how Suggested Reply works:
- A customer rates your business from 1-5 stars on a review site
- You see the review appear in your Reputation Defense dashboard
- You select and post a response from a list of pre-written options that reflect the tone of the review
You can still write and post personalized responses in Reputation Defense, but Suggested Reply gives you the option of responding quickly when time gets tight. That’s important because 92% of consumers read online reviews, and a Cornell University study found that sales revenue goes up each time you respond to an online review!
Timely responses send a powerful message that you’re listening to the voice of the customer and committed to customer satisfaction. Request a demo so you can increase engagement and attract more customers with less effort. Bonus: Use Get Reviews by Womply to encourage more positive online reviews from happy customers.