Welcome back to our series on most talked about eateries! We’re closing out the summer with a mini-series on the most popular restaurants in major U.S. cities, as measured by how many people post online reviews about them. You can read our quick primer about the series here. As a recap:
- Consumers overwhelmingly use online reviews to decide which restaurants they’ll patronize
- They mostly care about recent reviews
- Restaurants with lots of reviews tend to have positive ratings and attract more customers
We analyzed millions of online reviews during June and July to make our list. The top restaurants are the ones that were talked about the most on Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor, and other business review sites during the first two months of summer. (So, “recent reviews” means in June and July of this year.)
As an aside — Miami customers are tough on restaurants! These are well-reviewed eateries, yet most get around 3 or 3.5 stars on Yelp.
As you’d expect, Miami’s most popular restaurants include lots of Latin American and Carribean menus. Read the whole list below.
- Fare: Columbian
- Recent reviews: 64
- Yelp score: 3.5 stars
- 1 dish to try: Bistec san pocho
- Extra credit: Again, the whole website is in Spanish!
You could be on this list!
Getting more reviews doesn’t have to be a game of chance. Request more info so our experts can show you how to easily encourage your happiest customers to share their experiences on sites like Yelp, Google, and TripAdvisor.