We’re closing out the summer with a mini-series on the most popular restaurants in major U.S. cities, as measured by how many people post online reviews about them. You can read our quick primer here. As a recap:
- Consumers overwhelmingly use online reviews to decide which restaurants they’ll patronize
- They mostly care about recent reviews
- Restaurants with lots of reviews tend to have positive ratings and attract more customers
We analyzed millions of online reviews during June and July to make our list. The top restaurants are the ones that were talked about the most on Yelp, Google, TripAdvisor, and other business review sites during the first two months of summer. (So, “recent reviews” means in June and July of this year.)
The top list for Los Angeles includes trendy gourmet spots, fast-casual joints, and even a taco stand. Read the whole list below.
- Fare: Italian
- Recent reviews: 120
- Yelp score: 4 stars
- 1 dish to try: Pumpkin ravioli with butter cream truffle cheese sauce
- Extra credit: They don’t take reservations — first come, first served!
You could be on this list!
Getting more reviews doesn’t have to be a game of chance. Our experts can show you how to easily encourage your happiest customers to share their experiences on sites like Yelp, Google, and TripAdvisor. Learn more, plus get free reputation monitoring and customer insights when you sign up for Womply Free!