- Positive online reviews are critical for attracting more customers
- Get Reviews helps small businesses proactively generate more positive reviews
- It also intercepts negative reviews before they wind up online
One of the most important things a small business can do to attract more customers is maintain high ratings on review sites like Yelp, Google, Facebook, and TripAdvisor. Studies show that 94% of consumers will use a business with a four-star rating, and when online ratings rise by one star, demand increases by 25% and price increases by 9%.
The best-reviewed companies don’t leave something this important to chance. They have a plan. Most small businesses don’t have the time or resources to build sophisticated online reputation management teams, so Womply launched Get Reviews, a powerful new feature of Womply’s reputation management software. With Get Reviews, you can improve your online ratings and attract more customers in a few simple steps.
Here’s how it works:
- You use Get Reviews to ask customers to rate their experience
- Customers rate your business from 1-5 stars
- Get Reviews encourages happy customers (4-5 stars) to post their reviews online, and less happy ones (1-3 stars) to send you direct feedback
In a nutshell, Get Reviews allows you to get more positive reviews, which attracts more customers, and head off customer concerns privately before they turn into negative online reviews. This is important because bad experiences are more likely to be shared online than good ones, and you don’t want a few negative reviews to distort how customers think about your business.
Get Reviews also puts you in prime position to increase customer engagement and build customer lifetime value. In addition to Get Reviews, you can use the customer feedback features of Womply’s reputation management software to create a direct line between you and your customers with anonymous texting so you can find out what’s working and what’s not in real-time.
Small businesses have a powerful advantage in offering personalized attention to their customers, and we want to help merchants more easily amplify this advantage and get full credit from happy customers on review sites. Request a demo of Womply’s small business software to learn more about Get Reviews.