- Each year, the SBA recognizes small businesses with weeklong event
- Check out all the festivities and related content online
- Tomorrow: Womply reveals national small business sentiment study
It’s National Small Business Week! Each year, the U.S. Small Business Administration designates one week — usually around the start of May — to recognize the contributions of the nation’s 28 million small businesses. Here are a few ways to get into the action this week no matter where you are:
- Watch live SBA events. Monday through Friday this week, the SBA will host award ceremonies, fireside chats, and other events in Washington, D.C. You can tune into these events live via the web or watch a series of webinars.
- Join the Twitter conversation by using the hashtag #SmallBusinessWeek.
- Follow CNBC’s small business reporter, Kate Rogers, as she profiles small businesses around the country this week. Her first report: Why millennials are have been slow to join the entrepreneurial ranks.
- Read about public sentiment toward small business v. big business in the U.S. (Hint: it’s good to be a Main Street entrepreneur right now.)
- Check out our blog starting tomorrow for the release of a really interesting sentiment survey of thousands of small business owners in all 50 states. Teaser — the Trump presidency is a big reason for both optimism and pessimism on Main Street this year. We’ll also be releasing state profiles with lots of interesting info about most optimistic states, top worries, policy issues, and much more.
It’s an exciting time to be a small business owner! Raise your voice during Small Business Week, and let the social web help you take advantage of all the cool things happening around the country from the comfort of your computer or mobile device.
Did you enjoy Celebrate National Small Business Week!? Get a free demo and we'll show you how Womply can help you make more money and save time every day.
By submitting this form you agree to Womply’s Services Agreement