Floor Coverings International Metro East Flooring store icon

Floor Coverings International Metro East

Floor Coverings International Metro East

4.4
13 reviews
UnclaimedClaim page
This business has not yet been claimed by the owner.
Claim this business to update your information, add announcements, promotions, and view all of your reviews in one place.
Edit detailsEdit
Is this your business?
Claim and edit info →
Not your business?
Suggest edits or
Report an issue
Location
Reviews
Best Nearby

Sunday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Hours
Monday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Tuesday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Thursday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Friday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Saturday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sunday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Is this your business?

Claim your business for free to update business information, manage reviews, and much more!
Claim This Business
womply claimed icon

Womply Score

Info
Womply Score is an aggregated rating across one or more review sites.
4.4
13 reviews
4.4
9
1
2
1
0
13 reviews

Reviews

Sort By
Latest
Hours
User avatar
Vickie Freed
02/06/2021Google
User avatar
Elisabeth Osborne
11/06/2020Google
User avatar
Mary Winger
Mike was terrific (as usual). He did flooring for us in our other house prior knowing we were going to sell it. The he re-floored the entire house whe...read more
08/08/2020Google
User avatar
Mike Carter
I was very happy with the very professional job and. The carpet is first class and the installation was very well done. I would recommend them for an...read more
12/29/2019Google
User avatar
Steve McLean
I had a very large area of flooring removed and new luxury vinyl flooring put down. about 95% was done right....the other 5% had to be re-done...it wo...read more
12/19/2019Google
User avatar
Justin Kettelhake
07/27/2019Google
User avatar
Michelle English
We really enjoyed working with Mike. I loved that he came to us! He was able to see our home so he could answer specific questions. He also was very g...read more
07/17/2019Google
User avatar
Russ Saltsgaver
I enjoyed a great experience from the mobile showroom that comes to your home to the quality workmanship performed by the crew. Give Floor Coverings I...read more
10/16/2018Google
User avatar
MAK N SAK, INC
10/09/2018Google
User avatar
Johnnie Hodges
He was early for the appointment. Spent the time to explain the process. The work was done efficiently with great service. We could not have been more...read more
10/09/2018Google
previous
1
2
next

More Near Me

This business has categorized themselves as Carpet and Flooring Services, Flooring store, Carpet installer, Carpet store, Flooring contractor, Tile contractor, Tile store, Wood floor installation service and Wood floor refinishing service.
Belleville Carpet and Flooring ServicesCarpet and Flooring Services Near Me

Is this your business?

Claim your business for free to update business information, manage reviews, and much more!
Claim This Business
womply claimed icon
Sunday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM Hours
Monday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Tuesday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Thursday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Friday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Saturday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Sunday
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM