BatteryMax Battery store icon

BatteryMax

BatteryMax

4.2
254 reviews
UnclaimedClaim page
This business has not yet been claimed by the owner.
Claim this business to update your information, add announcements, promotions, and view all of your reviews in one place.
Edit detailsEdit
Is this your business?
Claim and edit info →
Not your business?
Suggest edits or
Report an issue
Location
Reviews
Best Nearby

Saturday
08:30 AM - 04:00 PM Hours
Monday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Tuesday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Wednesday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Thursday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Friday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Saturday
08:30 AM - 04:00 PM

Is this your business?

Claim your business for free to update business information, manage reviews, and much more!
Claim This Business
womply claimed icon

Womply Score

Info
Womply Score is an aggregated rating across one or more review sites.
4.2
254 reviews
4.2
157
41
22
12
22
254 reviews

Reviews

Sort By
Latest
Hours
User avatar
Natali Gonzalez
06/09/2021Google
User avatar
Albert Morales
Good prices in used batteries and 6 months warranty wow!!!
05/23/2021Google
User avatar
Kirby “CoolKat” Conserve
Can't beat them on price, and they battery is very reliable and affordable, I get my battery over 80% of the time over there, the other 20% I don't g...read more
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
Marilyn Y Jackson
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
JAY NOEL
Never disappoint
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
Jackie Francois
Awesome everybody knows about battery max
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
Gregory Tyse
Decent warranty on a used battery. Installation for a minimal fee, good prices and fast service. I was in-and-out.
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
José A Guerra
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
Rohan Hall
Very good place to get used battery in good condition
04/23/2021Google
User avatar
enmanuel flores
04/23/2021Google
previous
1
2
3
4
next

More Near Me

This business has categorized themselves as Retail and Wholesale and Battery store.
Opa-locka Retail and Wholesale BusinessesRetail and Wholesale Businesses Near Me

Is this your business?

Claim your business for free to update business information, manage reviews, and much more!
Claim This Business
womply claimed icon
Saturday
08:30 AM - 04:00 PM Hours
Monday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Tuesday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Wednesday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Thursday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Friday
08:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Saturday
08:30 AM - 04:00 PM